Our Practice Areas
Property Owners Associations
Premier League City Family Law & Estate Planning Attorney
My practice focuses on the areas of:
- Family law issues — I work with individuals going through divorce and related issues, including child custody, spousal maintenance and property division. As a lawyer and an entrepreneur, I help clients make wise decisions that protect their finances and their rights.
- Estate planning — I help people develop wills, trusts and advance directives so they can make important decisions about their futures and their families. A simple estate plan can give you control over your future health care, finances and assets.
- Real estate — I represent parties in both residential and commercial real estate matters. As a former president of my own homeowners association, I provide insightful legal advice and counsel to community associations and their members.
- Business development — I work with owners to protect their corporate interests in operating their business on a day-to-day basis and when entering into commercial agreements.
- Personal injury claims — I represent those who have been injured by the negligence or recklessness of another party.
- Mediation process — The mediator’s job is to help both parties come up with an agreement on their own, rather than having a court do it for them.
I have the high level of knowledge and experience people typically expect from large law firms, but with a personal touch and small-town sensibility. Clients appreciate that I am attentive and responsive to their questions.
More Than A Decade Of Legal Experience
During an initial consultation, some attorneys do a great deal of talking. However, I believe that listening to my clients is the best way to pursue their goals in an effective way. In our first meeting, I will take the time to answer your questions thoroughly and honestly so we can work together to develop a strategy to resolve your issue.
From my office in League City, I work with clients in Harris, Galveston, and Brazoria counties and throughout Texas. To learn more about my practice and schedule a consultation, please contact me at 832-779-8529.
The Veenstra Law Firm P.L.L.C. is proud to support and serve League City and its residents. We are proud to call League City and Galveston County home. The Veenstra Law Firm P.L.L.C. has supported the following groups and events in the community:
- Bay Area Alliance for Youth and Family
- CCISD Challengers Holiday Color Run
- Communities in Schools
- Gilmore Elementary PTA
- Jingle Bell Buddy Run
- Ross Elementary PTA
- The Young Family Fun Run