A Personal Injury Attorney Who Cares About Your Future
Suffering a personal injury can have a significant impact on your life. You may suddenly find yourself with expensive medical bills while you are unable to work, which can cause major financial stress for your family.
The Veenstra Law Firm P.L.L.C. helps those who have been involved in traumatic accidents take measures to put their lives back on track. While located in League City, The Veenstra Law Firm serves the entire Galveston County area and assists clients in seeking just compensation for their injuries as they hold negligent parties accountable.
Helping Clients Overcome An Assortment Of Injuries
A personal injury can happen at any time. Whether you are commuting to work, out running errands or simply going for a walk, you are never truly immune from an accident. Because of the broad range of injuries The Veenstra Law Firm can offer a diverse list of personal injury services. The Veenstra Law Firm can help clients who have been involved in:
- Motor vehicle accidents — Car, truck and motorcycle collisions can cause severe injuries. I can assist you in filing a comprehensive claim.
- Pedestrian or bicycle accidents — Cyclists and pedestrians are no match for the weight of a motor vehicle, and the injuries incurred in these accidents can be catastrophic.
- Slip-and-fall accidents — If a property or business owner’s negligence led to your accident, I can help you seek compensation.
- Dog bites and animal attacks — Animal owners have a responsibility to secure their pets, and a failure to do so can demonstrate negligence.
- Assault cases — If you were the victim of assault, you can take action in civil court.
When you have been injured, it is crucial that you turn to an attorney who will put your best interests first. The Veenstra Law Firm can help you obtain what you deserve.
Discuss During A Consultation
If another party is found to be liable for your accident, you can receive compensation for your pain and suffering, medical expenses, and lost wages. Time is of the essence, however, and you need to act promptly due to Texas’ statute of limitations. For a free 30-minute consultation, call 832-779-8529 now. You can also contact The Veenstra Law Firm via email by the contact page.