Delivering results that protect your future
Premier League City Family Law And Estate Planning Attorney
I am attorney Sam Veenstra, and I have been providing legal representation to clients in League City, Galveston and the surrounding areas of Texas since 2005.
My practice focuses on the areas of:
- Family law issues — I work with individuals going through divorce and related issues, including child custody, spousal maintenance and property division. As a lawyer and an entrepreneur, I help clients make wise decisions that protect their finances and their rights.
- Estate planning — I help people develop wills, trusts and advance directives so they can make important decisions about their futures and their families. A simple estate plan can give you control over your future health care, finances and assets.
- Real estate — I represent parties in both residential and commercial real estate matters. As a former president of my own homeowners association, I provide insightful legal advice and counsel to community associations and their members.
- Business development — I work with owners to protect their corporate interests in operating their business on a day-to-day basis and when entering into commercial agreements.
- Personal injury claims — I represent those who have been injured by the negligence or recklessness of another party.
- Mediation process — The mediator’s job is to help both parties come up with an agreement on their own, rather than having a court do it for them.
Big Firm Knowledge And Experience With Small Firm Service
At The Veenstra Law Firm P.L.L.C., I tap more than 15 years of experience and knowledge while delivering service with a personal touch and small-town sensibility. Clients appreciate that I am attentive and responsive to their questions. I make sure that my clients are prepared for what lies ahead and that they understand how the legal process works. This is all part of building a strong attorney-client which I believe is critical to success.
The Veenstra Law Firm P.L.L.C. is proud to support and serve League City and its residents. We are proud to call League City and Galveston County home. We have supported the following groups and events in the community:
- Bay Area Alliance for Youth and Family
- CCISD Challengers Holiday Color Run
- Communities in Schools
- Gilmore Elementary PTA
- Jingle Bell Buddy Run
- Ross Elementary PTA
- The Young Family Fun Run
For personalized service tailored to your needs, contact The Veenstra Law Firm P.L.L.C. today.